Labels

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge

We have a very simple and fun challenge for you this week over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!  I love the simplicity of this sketch and the possibilities that go with it!  When you are finished with your creation, please post it HERE.




For my card, I used the new DSP, Venetian Romance, for my background and love the look of it!  This card is CAS, and I like how it turned out.  I stamped the boat twice on Very Vanilla c/s using Soft Suede ink.  I then cut one image out with using a Windows Frames Die and cut out just the sails from the other image.  I punched a hole out of a post-it-note using the 1-3/8" circle punch, and sponged some Crisp Cantaloupe and Cajun Craze in the hole to create the look of the sun.  I also sponged some Pool Party and Crisp Cantaloupe along the bottom of the boat.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Sail Away
Inks: Soft Suede, Crisp Cantaloupe, Cajun Craze, Pool Party
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Venetian Romance DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Windows Frame Framelits, Apothecary Accent Dies, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, CAD, Brown Eyelets, Pool Party Ribbon, Sponges, Scissors, Dimensionals


3 comments:

Cynthia said...

It's totally amazing!! I love it Eileen! Thank you!!

Nancy B said...

Eileen,
I love the card, but what does CAD mean in your supplies list? Thanks.
Nancy B

Sarah said...

Great card - I love the simplicity of it.