Labels

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge

The sketch for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday is below and we are asking that you add a twist to your card, by making your card as "spooky" as possible!  When you have finished your spooky work of art, you can simply load it HERE


I used the retired set, A Haunting We Will Go, for my spooky card.  The little cat really isn't "spooky", but he sure is cute!  I watercolored the image on watercolor paper using my trusty watercolor brush and then cut it out.  I then added some Witches' Brew DSP for background.  I used the retired Spider Web EF on the Very Vanilla c/s.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: A Haunting We Will Go
Papers: Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Watercolor Paper, Witches' Brew DSP
Inks: Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Summer Starfruit, Cajun Craze, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Spider Web EF, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Black Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch, Sponge, Dimensionals


3 comments:

Sarah said...

As usual your card is amazing! Love how you used the sketch.

Kim said...

Okay, maybe I said Halloween is creepy, but your card is really cute!!! I don't like all of that scary stuff. :>)

Unknown said...

This card is super cute! love the color of the ribbon and the spiderweb design :)