Labels

Thursday, November 7, 2013

LNS Challenge

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately; It has been a very busy 2 weeks for me as football season wraps up at my son's high school!

We have a fun challenge for you over at the LNS blog!  The challenge is to use the colors shown below, and you can post your card HERE!


Below is my challenge card, and I did a CAS using the great set, Gorgeous Grunge.  This is one of those sets that everyone should have as it adds some great accents to cards, and is one of those set that makes great "guy" cards!


Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Tangerine Tango
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Die, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Paper Piercing Tool

No comments: