Labels

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gift Box

I have been seeing a lot of cute cards and bags with elf shoes and thought I would give it a try as well!  They are so simple to make and I love how this box turned out!  I found a fun tutorial on Julie Cluff's blog that shows how to create these fun little shoes, and you can find the link HERE.

I used the Top Note Die to create the shoes, and cut the c/s in fourths.  The strip for the stockings are 3/4", and I used the 1-3/8" Circle Punch instead of the Ornament Punch. Here's the details........


Stamps: Happy Holiday stamp (not sure from what set)
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Papers: Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, retired SU! DSP, Silver Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Hearts a Flutter Die, Snowflake EF, Scallop Punch, Owl Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Jingle Bell, Box, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cara said...

Very cute Eileen. Love the paper you used for the stockings. Fun!