Labels

Thursday, June 16, 2011

This Week's Creative Sketch

Hey Everyone - Welcome to my blog and this week's Creative Sketch challenge project.  This week we needed to make a card using the masking technique and the following sketch:


And the following is my card.  I punched out a circle on a piece of post-it-note using my 1" circle to create the mask for the sun.  I stamped the flowers first on the oval c/s, placed the punched post-it-note over the flowers and then lightly sponged some Marina Mist and Pacific Point over the flowers.  Thanks for stopping by today and taking a peak at my project; here's the details:


Stamps: Pocket Silhouette, Just Believe (saying)
Inks: Early Espresso, Marina Mist, Pacific Point
Papers: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Woodland Walk DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Die, Brown Clip, Metallic Eyelets, CAD, Modern Label Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Twine, Sponges, Scissors, Dimensionals, Post-it-Note

1 comment:

Terri said...

Very nice card Eileen.