Labels

Thursday, June 23, 2011

This Week's Creative Sketch

This has been one super busy week for me and I almost didn't get my challenge card done for this week!  Ben is doing double wrestling sessions and believer it or not, I am busy helping getting stuff ready for the upcoming football season at MHS!  Thanks for stopping by this Thursday, hope you will play along with this week's sketch:

CS36H-0623.jpg

And here is my card...........I love the new hostess set, Soft Flowers!  What a versatile and beautiful set!  I inked up the flower image with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive markers and stamped it on a 2-1/2" circle piece of Whisper White.  I grabbed some color off the markers tips with my trusty watercolor brush and added color to the images.  I cut a matching scallop circle using a piece of Rich Razzleberry c/s and my Scallop #2 Circle Die, and then ran it through my Big Shot using the Elegant Lines embossing folder.  I'm off to pick up Ben from camp; here's the details:

CS38H-Eileen L.

Stamps: Simply Soft, Watercolor Trio (saying)
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines EF, Scallop #2 Circle Die, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Curly Label Punch, Large Windowpanes, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, 1/8" Rich Razzleberry Taffeta Ribbon, Pearls, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals

2 comments:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Such a beautiful, simple, elegant card..you amaze me every week with your beautiful creations!!

Kim said...

What a pretty clean card Eileen!! I like the embossing folder you used.