Labels

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ho Ho Christmas Banner

Look what I made last night - I treated myself for my birthday and purchased the Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies.    This banner was so easy to put together!  The only thing NOT made with my Big Shot are the felt wreath and the snowflakes/flowers.  One more reason why I LOVE my Big Shot - it makes projects like this so easy to do!  To hang the banner, I secured some gold cording on the back with 3-4 mini-glue dots and then put a 3/4" Real Red circle punch over the cording, and then added a couple more glue dots.  Since they are so easy to make, I think crank out a couple more for the upcoming Holiday Boutiques I will be at December 3rd and 4th.  Here's what I used for this fun, and super easy project:


Papers: Whisper White, Red Glimmer Paper, Garden Green, Real Red, Retired SU! DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Serif Essentials Alphabet Dies, Holiday Stocking Die, Petals-a-Plenty EF, Snow Burst EF, Stocking Accents Die, 3/4" and 1/4" Circle Punches, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Retired SU! Snowflake Punch, Real Red Glimmer Brad, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt, Chocolate Chip 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Gold Cording

1 comment:

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Wow..hoe cute!! Best banner I've seen this season!!