Labels

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Another LNS Challenge Card

I have been seeing a lot of the three layer cards on Pinterest lately and thought I would give it a try, and below is the card that I came up with.   One of these days I'll have to figure out how to use my iPad to make videos....but in the meantime, Dawn Olchefske has a great video on her blog showing how to make a three layer card, and you can find it HERE.

The dimensions to use when making this card are:

Whisper White c/s: 2" x 3-1/4", 3" x 4-1/4" and 4" x 5-1/4"
Layering c/s: 2-1/4" x 3-1/2", 3-1/4" x 4-1/2" and 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" (scored at 4-1/4")

Here is my card, and a list of the supplies I used:


Stamps: French Foliage, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Soft Suede
Papers: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
Accessories: Naturals Designer Button, Word Window Punch, White Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Sponges, Scissors

3 comments:

craftystamper said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Love the triple layering and the non traditional colors for the leaves. Great card

Jonia said...

I am so glad you decided to try the triple layer stamping. this is beautiful!

Carol V said...

Your color combination is what made me want to try this technique. I think I will NEED to CASE this one! A GREAT CARD. THanks