Labels

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Fall Into Stamping!


LNS Challenge 189
Fall into Stamping
Time to play along with this week's LNS Challenge!  We are working on some Fall cards as that time of year is right around the corner.  Pull out your Fall sets and create a card, scrapbook page, 3D item or any other project you can think of for Fall.

Need some inspiration, click HERE.  When you get your sample created, you can upload it HERE!

Below is the card that I created for this challenge using my favorite fall colors, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Tangerine Tango.  I got my inspiration from a card that I saw on Pinterest that Heather Telford created.  You can see all of her wonderful works of art HERE.



Stamps: Serene Silhouette, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Early Espresso Ribbon, 1/4" Circle Punch, Sponges

No comments: