Labels

Thursday, September 27, 2012

LNS Challenge - Paper Tearing

Happy Thursday; hope you're having a great day!  This week's LNS challenge is a fun one - paper tearing!  I thought I would create CAS cards with a masculine theme for my projects using one of my favorite sets, Serene Silhouettes.  Below are the details:


This is a really simple CAS card.  I thought about adding some baker's twine, but decided to go with brads in the corner and keep it simple.

Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
Papers: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Night of Navy Brads, Post-it-Note Holder, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge


Another CAS card, but this time I went with the baker's twine.


Stamps: Serene Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks: Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
Papers: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede
Accessories: Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Neutral Button, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals, Sponge

1 comment:

Kim said...

I really like the blue and green together!! Nice paper tearing, and I like the trees in the blue and green also. Pretty cards Eileen!!