Labels

Monday, February 18, 2013

Technostamper Lunchtime Sketch Challenge

We have another fun sketch challenge for you this week over at Technostamper, and here it is:

You can find the design team samples and the link to load your project HERE.  This is such a fun sketch with tons of possibilities!

The following is my take on the sketch.  I wasn't sure if I would get it done since I have had one of the "face plant" sinus headaches for the past 4 days, and  and my apologies to Mary Jo for getting my sample in so late!  It felt good to wake up this morning without a pounding headache, and stamp!  No school or work today, so double bonus!

Here's my card and the details below:



Stamps: SAB Patterned Occasions
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo
Papers:  Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Square Lattice EF, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Labels Collection Framelits, Modern Label Punch, Curly Label Punch, White Brads, Island Indigo SAB Ribbon, Hung Up Cute Clips, Dimensionals, Scissors, Paper Piercing Tool

2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

Super cute card! I love everything about it!!

MJ said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! I have headaches. You card is fabulous! Your really did a great job with the sketch, I love the little coffee cup! So many great details.t I am so happy to have you on the TSSC team--your samples are awesome!