Labels

Monday, February 4, 2013

Technostamper Monday Challenge!

It's a snowy Monday morning here in Chicago, and it's also time for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Challenge!  Here's the sketch and we can't wait to see what you'll come up with!  You can load your creation on the Technostamper Blog, which you can find HERE.

And below is the card that I created for the challenge.  I used retired Razzleberry Lemonade DSP for the background papers, and watercolored in the images from the stamp set, Morning Cup, using So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Soft Suede inks.  And speaking of Morning Cup, I am off to have a cup of Joe - have a good one everyone; thanks for stopping by!


Stamps: Morning Cup
Inks: Stazon Black, So Saffron, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Brads, Watercolor Brush, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of your fussy cutting skills! That tea bag is an awesome compliment to the rest of the card.

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and your beautiful cutting job on that tea bag!!

MJ said...

Yep, tea-riffic is right! I love this stamp set. So cute. Your sample is awesome. Love the watercoloring of the images. Thanks so much for your lovely sample for my sketch challenge!

Sue Root said...

This is a great card. And I was just thinking that I need to use that set.