Labels

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday

Time to pull out your stampin' goodies, and join us over at the Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge blog!  We have another great sketch for you:


Once you're done creating your challenge project, you can simply load it HERE.  We can't wait to see what you have created; thanks for playing along today!

For my challenge card, I reached once again for my favorite SAB set, Feeling Sentimental.  After I heat embossed and stamped the image, I then crumpled up the cardstock to give the images a more vintage look.  I ran a scrap piece of Very Vanilla c/s through my Big Shot using the Honeycomb EF, and then ran both a Soft Suede and Early Espresso inkpad over the top of the honeycombs and edges.  I then gently ripped and curled some of the edges of the honeycomb.  I used the DSP, Mocha Morning, as a background.  I think this DSP works really well with this set and wish it wasn't retired! Here's the details:


Stamps: Feeling Sentimental
Inks: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Mocha Morning DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Honeycomb EF, Heat Gun, Vanilla EP, Neutral Brads, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Button from the Artisan Embellishments Kit, Paper Distressing Tool, Very Vanilla Ribbon, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOVE all the distressing and texture on this card, Eileen! The monochrome is beautiful, too! Fabulous card! :)

Sarah said...

This card has a great vintage feel. Love all the distressing you have done :)