Labels

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

LNS Challenge Card

I saw a card on PI and cased it to make a birthday card for my sister, Janet.   It also goes along with this week LNS challenge; which is to create a card using flowers.  You can see the card that I cased HERE on the awesome blog, Seeing Ink Spots.  Be sure to check out the wonderful works of art on this stamping blog!


Here's a list of what I used for my card:

Stamps: Hearts a Flutter
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery
Papers: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Needlepoint Border EF, Flower Punch, Tea Lace Paper Dollie, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Pearls, Pool Party Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

2 comments:

Dee Tollaksen said...

Beautiful card! I love the soft color combo!

MJ said...

Wow, this is so pretty, soft and so loving. You sister will love it. Stunning card!