Labels

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge

We have a fun challenge for you once again over at the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge Blog!  Here is this week's sketch:


When you have finished crafting your work of art, simply load your creation on the challenge blog - which  you can find: HERE

I pulled out one of my favorite retired sets, Garden From the Heart, to use for this challenge.  I stamped the images on Very Vanilla c/s using a Black Stazon IP, and the watercolored the images in using the colors listed below.  I used Tea for Two DSP from the current Spring Catalog for my background paper.  Here's a list of what I used and my card:


Stamps: Garden From the Heart
Papers: Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Tea for Two DSP
Inks: Black Stazon, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, So Saffron, Early Espresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Holiday Frame EF, Curly Label Punch, Crochet Trim Ribbon, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Pearls, Watercolor Brush, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Scissors

4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

This is so soft and elegant, Eileen! GORGEOUS coloring, beautiful paper, and heavenly lace trim! Fabulous creation! HUGS! :)

MJ said...

Oh how this card makes me want to garden. What a fabulous take on the sketch. Love it!

Karen said...

Beautiful gardening card. Love this image and the extra images you added at the bottom.

Sarah said...

Beautiful card! Your colours are so perfect and I love how you have coloured the images.