Labels

Friday, March 27, 2009

Another Black & White Card


I thought I would try another card for today's SCS Limited Supply challenge. I used the new Printed Window Sheets for the background design and the saying is from the Matchbox Messages stamp set - both available for purchase on April 1st. The card was a little hard to take a picture of because the window sheets are very reflective. Laying it on a blue blanket worked the best. The new window sheets are interesting and looked like etched glass. I love the Organza Whisper White Ribbon, it is so sheer and elegant! Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!

Stamp Set: Matchbox Messages
Inks: Basic Black
Papers: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Organza Whisper White Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Black Eyelet, CAD, Silver Cording, Printed Window Sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

1 comment:

Juli Smith, said...

Pretty! I just got my pre-order of these printed tranparencies, but haven't been able to play yet.