Labels

Monday, March 9, 2009

No Posts

Sorry about not posting any projects lately. Richard has been in the hospital since the end of February and I haven't had a whole of time to do much of anything! The good news is that he might come on Wednesday. Long/short story - he had an imflammation in his lower intestines that eventually led to a small hole, and he had to have emergency surgery.

I am still planning on having my stamp camp on Sunday, March 22nd at 2:00 p.m., and we will be using products from the new Spring Mini!

2 comments:

for2nately said...

I wish your husband a speedy recovery. Good luck!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

Ret said...

Sorry to hear about your hubby, but I sure hope he's feeling lots better now.

I hope you're still going to be able to do your Stamp Camp & that it goes off without a hitch. Have fun!!!