Labels

Friday, March 20, 2009

Don't Faint - Another Post!!



That makes 2 in one day! I made this card for the SCS Weekend Sketch and used the new Scallop Oval Punch that is available to order April 1st. It fits inside the large oval punch perfectly. I thought I would try using Perfect Plum and Pale Plum for this challenge; colors that I haven't pulled out for awhile. I sponged the edges with Perfect Plum. Thanks for stopping by - now that Richard is on the mend, I should be able to do more stamping!

Stamps Sets: Pocket Silhouettes, Saying from Soft Summer (Occasions Mini)
Inks: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum
Papers: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Retired Enchante' DP
Accessories: Punches: Scallop Oval, Large Oval, Ticket Corner, Eyelet Border, Word Window, Silver Cording, Vanilla Ribbon, Stick on Pearls, Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Ret said...

Eileen,
What a cute card this is. So soft and dainty, I love it!