Labels

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wonderful Watercolors Card


I have to admit that I do like how this card turned out for today's SCS Sketch Challenge, and you know how I love to cut things out! I used 2 sets that I just got - Wonderful Watercolors and Matchbox Messages (from the Occasions Mini), and watercolored the flowers in using Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and So Saffon. I like this color combo with the SAB DP paper ribbon, and am sorry that this paper is only available during Sale-A-Bration time. Here's the details; thanks for stopping by:

Stamp Sets: Wonderful Watercolors, Matchbox Message
Papers: SAB DP, Whisper White, So Saffron
Inks: So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Accessories: So Saffron and Bashful Blue Brads, Certainly Celery SAB Ribbon, Watercolor Brush, Ticket Corner Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, SU Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Big Shot, Mini-Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scissors, Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool

1 comment:

Juli Smith, said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS! So many beautiful details that all work together perfectly. Thanks for sharing!