Labels

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge Card

The roofers are working on the roof directly above me and I got about 4 hours of sleep last night.  I am watching the materials fly by my window as am typing this.   It's gonna be a long day..........

Here's the outline of this week's sketch:


The card I did is also for this week's LNS challenge; which is to case another member's card.  I chose to case this beauty done by the very talented Mary Brown, and you can see the card HERE, and you can check out Mary's stamping blog HERE.  I absolutely love the color combo of Crumb Cake and Rich Razzleberry - what an elegant combo!  I also am loving the new set I just got, Field Flowers paired with the new background stamp, Hello, Doily.  We are going to make this baby at the my upcoming stamp camp.  And this is my card:


Stamps: Hello, Doily, Field Flowers, You're a Gem (saying)
Inks: Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry
Papers: Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Distressing Tool, Rich Razzleberry Satin Ribbon, Crumb Cake Brads, Small Oval Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge, Dimensionals

No comments: