Labels

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Field Flowers

Field Flowers Stamp Set - by Stampin' Up!

My favorite set right now to use if called Field Flowers, and you can find this awesome set onpage 120 in the new 2011/12 Idea Book.


I saw a card in the SCS gallery by Lori Burkitt, and loved how she layed out her card (you can see this beauty HERE).  I took the basic layout and applied it to the card below.  This is one of the projects we will be doing at my stamp camp tomorrow!


Stamps: Field Flowers, Script, Always Thankful (saying)
Inks: Soft Suede, Old Olive, Marina Mist
Papers: Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Beau Chateau DP
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Very Vanilla Brads, Early Espresso 3/8" Quilted Satin Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge, Scissors, Dimensionals, Distressing Tool

1 comment:

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Eileen!
This is absolutely stunning! I really really want this set now! Your colors are beautiful!
Hugs,
Lisa