Labels

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge Card

I had such a crazy week last week and was unable to participate in the Creative Sketch Challenge.  I thought for this sketch I would pull out one of my favorite Halloween sets, A Haunting We Will Go.  I love the little cat from this set!  I colored in the pumpkin with Pumpkin Pie and then Tangerine Tango, and the little cat with Basic Gray.

Here's this week's sketch - hope you can play along!  You can the link for the Creative Sketches blog HERE.


And here is my card, along with the details:


Stamp Sets: A Haunting We Will Go, Just Flying By (spider)
Inks: Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Blushing Bride, Garden Green, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Papers: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Halloween Night DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Spider Web EF, Watercolor Brush, Decorative Label Punch, Luggage Tab Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Black Thread, Scissors, Dimensionals

1 comment:

inkedx2 said...

Love this card. There is so much to look at and lots of texture. Great card!

Robbie