Labels

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New In-Color LNS Challenge

This week's LNS challenge was to use 2 of the new In-Colors in your project.  I thought I would try pairing Lucky Limeade and Wisteria Wonder, and I love how these colors look together!  Very soft and complimentary.  I don't have any Lucky Limeade ribbon, so I dyed a piece of the Whisper White Organza ribbon and love how it turned out as well!  To soften the look of the flower, I stamped off twice when I stamped the bottom flower image using Wisteria Wonder.  Otherwise it was just too dark and the top image looked muddy.  I used the Four Frames set for the frame and used my SAMJ to place the saying.  Added some pearls, distressed the edges, and of course had to use my Big Shot and an EF to add some dimension!  Thanks for stopping by, hope you're having a great day!  Here's the details:


Stamps: Field Flowers, Four Frames
Inks: Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder
Papers: Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Lucky Limeade
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, SAMJ, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Pearls, Decorative Label Punch, Distressing Tool, Sponge, Scissors, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

2 comments:

Kris McIntosh said...

Stunning. Love the colours together and love the stampset. Really gorgeous card.

Vicky W said...

Beautiful Eileen. The colours are very soft & lovely. Frame & stamp set go so well togethr