Labels

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge Card

Hey Everyone - It's Thursday and that means it's time for this week's Creative Sketches Challenge!  I have no work today and it's late start at the high school - yeah! I hope you can play along, here's the LINK for you to upload your challenge card.  Below is the sketch we are using this week:

And here is my card.  I like how it turned out and I love how the color combo, Pool Party and More Mustard look together!  I embossed the tree from Lovely as a Tree on a piece of Early Edition DP using white EP.  I then sponged Pool Party and More Mustard around the tree and on the paper.  I distressed the edges and sponged some Soft Suede around the edges.  I ran a piece of Pool Party c/s through my Big Shot using the Vintage Wall Paper EF and then ripped, folded, distressed and sponged the c/s.  I dyed a piece of white baker's twine using Soft Suede ink and a sponge.  I also sponged some Soft Suede on the card front, added some More Mustard brads and also distressed and sponged the strip of Spice Cake dp I added for the background.  Thanks for stopping by - hope you are blessed with an awesome Thursday!


Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, You're a Gem
Inks: More Mustard, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Papers: Pool Party, More Mustard, Spice Cake DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wall Paper EF, More Mustard Brads, Vanilla Button, White Baker's Twine, Oval Punch, White EP, Heat Gun, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Sponges

No comments: