Labels

Friday, June 8, 2012

Another Color Challenge Post

I thought I would make another card using this week's color challenge (Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight).  I thought it was too plain (first pic), and decided to add a flower and leaves at the top (second pic) - which on do you like?  Here's the details:



Stamps: Betsy's Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Floral District DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Bird Builder Punch, White and Daffodil Delight Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Scissors

6 comments:

Kris Sobolik said...

These are both great cards, bright and cheerful and fun.

MJ said...

Great layout! Love how you added the pink at the end of the sentiment layer! Great job with these colors again!

Jonia said...

Very pretty Eileen. I love this set.

Judi said...

Both are very nice. I like the second layout the best. Also like the way you used the "leaves".

Kim said...

I like this one better Eileen!! I think it needed some more of the melon mambo somewhere, and the flower was an excellent choice. Pretty card!!

Kim said...

I like this one better Eileen!! I think it needed some more of the melon mambo somewhere, and the flower was an excellent choice. Pretty card!!