Labels

Monday, January 7, 2013

Snowmen - LNS Challenge!

This week's LNS challenge is to use a snowman in your project.  We have a new look to our blog challenges, and you can now load your challenges HERE.

When I went to check my stamps, I realized that I don't own one stamp set that has a snowman - no one!!  So I had to look for an alternative and came up with a snowman box using the Fancy Favor Bigx XL die.  I used the 1-1/4" circle punch for the cheeks and sponged some Cherry Cobbler on the edges.  A 3/4" and 1/4" circle punches for the eyes, and one of the petals from the Blossom Petals Builder Punch.  I added a snowflake from the Snow Flurry Die to cover the ribbon the ends.  I covered it with a Cherry Cobbler Button and added some Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.  I then added some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon at the bottom for accent.


Stamps: None
Inks: Basic Black Marker
Papers: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Fancy Favor Bigx XL Die, Snow Flurry Die, Square Lattice EF, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Blossom Petals Builder Punch, Cherry Cobbler Button, Gumball Green Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip Tape


1 comment:

Barbara A. said...

Wow, you got really creative here with this snowman! I love it! Who would have thought to come up something like this???? Thanks for sharing!