Labels

Thursday, January 31, 2013

LNS Challenge - Let's Heat Things Up!

Time to pull out your embossing powder and heat gun for this week's LNS challenge!  Your challenge for this week is to create a project using heat embossing.  Once you have created your project, you can load it HERE.  It really is simple to play along!

I used Early Espresso embossing powder for my project, and my favorite SAB set, Feeling Sentimental.  After I embossed the image, I distressed the edges, carefully wadded up the cardstock and then feathered the edges using a sponge and Early Espresso ink.  You can find more details below:


Stamps: Feeling Sentimental, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks: Early Espresso
Papers: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, More Mocha DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Early Espresso EP, Heat Gun, Very Vanilla Brads, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Vintage Trinkets, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

5 comments:

Nancy said...

That's a really fabulous card, Eileen! Thank you!...Nancy :o)

Kris Sobolik said...

This is a really great card, I like your choice of dsp to go with the image as well.

Heidi Baks said...

Another wonderful card. Love your curved sentiment. Thanks again for sharing with us at SUO Challenges.

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, that DSP is so great with that image! I wonder if I have any left! lol! Thanks for playing along this time with the SUO Challenge!

Ramblin Rose said...

This is fast becoming my favorite Sale-A-Bration set and I won't receive it until next week. LOL Thanks for sharing. Love your card.