Labels

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge

We have another great sketch for you this week over on the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge blog!  The sketch is shown below; and you can post your works on art on the blog - which you can find HERE.



Below is the card that I created for this week's challenge.  I embossed the image using Early Espresso EP, and then tried to lightly rub some Early Espresso and Pink Pirouette ink over the image.  Unfortunately I was a little heavy handed on the Early Espresso ink!  Here's a link of the supplies that I used:


Stamps: Blooming with Kindness, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette
Papers: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Delicate Designs EF, Vintage Wallpaper EF, 1-1/4" Two-Tone Pink Pirouette/Rose Red Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Vintage Trinkets, Pearls, Word Window Punch, Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Nancy Seed said...

Beautiful girlie, girl card. Soft colours accented just right.

Cherie said...

Wow! Your card is stunning! Love the soft colors and all the details that make it so beautiful! TFS!

MJ said...

Love all the textures and the pink softens the Early Espresso! Great card.

Sarah said...

Love your card! Such a soft and pretty card. I love the embossed background as well :) I'm sure who ever receives it will greatly appreciate it.

Pajalu said...

This is so beautifully done. Perfect card. I love the combination of colours & textures

Karen said...

This card is beautiful Eileen. I love that flower and the way you finished the ribbon and attached the tag. I use saftey pins often myself. Lovely!