Labels

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ttry Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge

Happy New Year's Everyone!  I hope 2013 is filled with many blessings to you and your family!

It's Tuesday, and that means it's time for this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday challenge!  We have a great sketch for you, which you can find below.  After you have created your work of art, you can load it on the Try Stampin' on Tuesday blog HERE.



For my take on this sketch I used the stamp set, Field Flowers, and paired it with the stamp sets, Four Frames and Itty Bitty Backgrounds.  The flower images were stamped using Wisteria Wonder Ink; one flower was stamped on scratch cardstock and then cut it out. I distressed the edge of the cardstock with a distressing tool. I used the new Needlepoint Border EF to make the impressions on the top and the bottom of the card. I ran the ribbon through a slider and then added a 5/8" Vanilla Flower (from the new spring catalog) over the slider.  Below is a list of items I used to make my card:


Stamps: Field Flowers, Four Frames, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks: Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive
Papers: Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Big Shot, Lacy Brocade EF, Needlepoint Border EF, Vanilla Flower, Old Olive Ribbon, Pearls, Slider, Decorative Label Punch, Distressing Tool, Dimensionals

8 comments:

MJ said...

So many elegant elements on this card. I love all of them! Hope you have a fabulous New Year!

Nancy Seed said...

Love how you turned the card. The distressing adds just a touch of vintage as well. Great job. Happy New Year.

Pajalu said...

This is stunning!!! I love everything about this gorgeous card. Happy New Year

Sarah said...

Oh wow this card is amazing! I love all the texture and elements you have added! Such an elegant card. Happy new year to you and your family :)

Terry said...

So pretty! I love the different embossing, the pearls, the cut-out flowers... even the colors are lovely.

Mynn xx said...

This is AMAZINGLY gorgeous, Eileen! LOVE the beautiful images and shabby chic elements that you've paired together!!! HUGS and Happy New Year--here's to the best in 2013!!!

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I LOVE all the texture of this card! I just want to run my fingers across it. A gorgeous piece of art!

Karen said...

Stunning card Eileen. I love all the layers and textures you have incorporated. And the colors, simply beautiful.