Labels

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Love you Much


This is a card that I made today for the SCS challenge. Today you had to use designer paper and use it in an unusal way. I used a Sizzix heart die and used retired Cutie Pie DP for to die cut the heart. I then ran the heart through the Big Shot using a CB dot embossing folder. I then cut a punch of hearts out using the new heart punch. I stamped "love" and cut it out (so thankful for the great SU trimming scissors!). Here's the details:

Set: Love you Much
Inks: Basic Black, Rose Red, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Black Marker
Papers: Whisper White, Cutie Pie DP (retired), Bliss Blue
Accessories: Sizzix Heart Die, CB Dot Folder, Big Shot, Heart Punch, So Saffron Ribbon & Brads, Piercing Tools, Stampin' Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Scissors

No comments: