Labels

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Pocket Silhouettes Card


I just got this set, Pocket silhouettes, and saw a card that Beatte Johns had made using this set on SCS (SC191) and thought I would case it. I changed my card around a little bit from hers and like how it turned out. Here's what I used:

Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze
Papers: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Urban Garden DP
Accessories: Paper Piercing Tool, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Silver Brads, Distressing Tool, Filigree Brads, Small Oval Punch, 1" Punch, Designer Label Brad, Stampin' Dimensionals

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Collette said...

Wonderful card, Eileen ... I may have to get this set from you soon.

Anonymous said...

Read your article, if I just would say: very good, it is somewhat insufficient, but I am

still tempted to say: really good!
Personalized http://www.jsfishnet.com