Labels

Friday, January 23, 2009

Pun Fun Card



For today's SCS challenge you had to make a card with the main focus being black cardstock. I love using the Bella Rose DP - it is so versatile! This is what I came up with. After I finished the card, I wasn't quite sure I liked it. So I carefully took off the stamped image and inserted a black strip on the bottom that I punched using the Scallop Edged Punch. I then pierced the holes on the scallops. I like the second card better. Here's the details:

Stamp Set: Pun Fun
Inks: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasbai, Going Gray
Paper: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Bella Rose DP
Accessories: Black and Pink Brad, Paper Piercing Kit, Watercolor Brush, Black Gingham Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sponge, Ticket Corner Punch, Scallop Edge Punch

No comments: