Labels

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lovely as a Tree


I saw this card done by Heather Telford (blog:http://cardz.wordpress.com/2009/01/09/still-winter/) and thought it was very pretty. I changed my card around - added some black brads and a small piece of ribbon. This card was very easy to do and I think would make a great "man" card! I think it will be one of the projects at my stamp camp on Sunday! Here's the details:

Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Warm Words
Papers: Apricot Appeal, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal, Summer Sun, Pumpkin Spice, Going Gray
Accessories: Black Brads and Ribbon, Sponges, Post-it-Note, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Typing Paper, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this card is really beautiful. I love all your creations. What did you do to the bottom half? It isn't as white as the moon.

Collette said...

Gorgeous card ... I can't believe it took me so long to get this set on my own, lol ... You did a beautiful job.