Labels

Friday, January 30, 2009

Product from the new catalog


I ordered a few items from the new 2009 Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog and thought you might like to see them. These are the items I took a picture of: Scallop Edge Punch, 5/8" Whisper White Ribbon, 5/8" Neutral Brads and Accent & Elements Fleurettes.

I love the new Eyelet Border Punch! It's very similar to the Scallop Edge Punch and I used my new punch for the card that I posted earlier today. Aren't the Fleurettes adorable? They remind me of the dollies that my mom use to crochet for me! The Whisper White Ribbon is very sheer and absolutely beautiful; can't wait to use it. The brads are pretty big, and I think will be fun to embellish with!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you and your family have a great weekend!

No comments: